The real teeth’s color is white, but with so many food substances passing through the teeth and due to the age factor, the teeth’s color became discolored. That’s what we should care about.
If you have a problem with the appearance of your teeth, do not worry because there are many ways to treat and overcome them. The following are 6 tips to keep your teeth whiter and healthier:
- The easy and simple way to keep your teeth whiter is to brush your teeth three times a day after meal. But do not be too hard when brushing as this can damage your teeth. For better result, use an electric toothbrush and set a time to brush your teeth for two minutes.
- Strawberry is a very special teeth whitening fruit. It’s easy, just mash strawberries and stick it on all your teeth by using finger. Let it for one to two minutes. After that, brush teeth thoroughly until clean.
- Take care of your teeth before it already be damaged. For example, use a straw if you drink coffee, tea, sodas and red wine. So that the drink did not touch your teeth directly. Those drinks are usually cause the teeth damaged.
- The fastest and easiest way to whiten your teeth by bleaching. This kind of dental treatment available at many dental clinics. Such treatment can last for two to three years. But after bleaching, you still have to maintain your food and beverages consumed.
- Some substances may stick in your teeth with ease. Therefore, you should prevent the formation of dental stains or plaque. To do it, eat broccoli, lettuce, or spinach, as these vegetables have been proven to be effective in preventing staining and keep teeth white.
- Consume a lot of foods that serve as a natural tooth whitener like fruits and vegetables. This include apples, carrots and celery.